Friday, November 25, 2005

BusinessPundit: Your Daily Dose of Competitive Advantage

BusinessPundit: Your Daily Dose of Competitive Advantage: "Doing the Right Thing: TypePad Has Guts

After outages affected TypePad users, the CEO let's them pick how many days of free service they get for their incovenience. There's a whole school of business thought that says 'but wait, what if they all select the maximum amount? We will miss $$$ worth of revenues.' But I'm with Typepad, believing that they just sent a message to their customers saying we trust you and we care about your blogging experience, and that it will pay off in the long run. It never hurts to build good business karma.
Posted by Rob at 08:34 AM


I love a company that bends over backwards for me, as a human being and a customer. I will buy what I don't need, just to reciprocate, but I hate companies that do not give a rats ass about their users or customers. I am very sorry for the folks at Yahoo. The more they ignore me the more I will fight for my needs, wants and humanness. I am still being totally ignored by a company that built its reputation around customer service. I know I have not bought anything directly from them (that I know of). But at least Yahoo could have the decency and right human relations to respond to my pleas for help. Instead, they continue to ignore me. Cool. I love blogging!

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.businesspundit.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/2407

1 Comments:

At 4:44 AM, Blogger Godsdragon said...

test

 

Post a Comment

<< Home