Sunday, September 11, 2005

Armed and Dangerous � Blog Archive � Microsoft tries to recruit me

Now, I like rationalizing and justifying my reality. Not too long ago I was very enthusiastic about my Spaced Duded blog. I was ready willing and able to have Microsoft sponsor great links, great content and a variety of ideas that could not have happened were they not have invented Microsoft Spaces. I did get tough when London was attacked and I posted several links to the FBI, as well as other pertinent information about those thugs called terrorists. Well, could this article here below be the explanation for the lack of response I have received from MSN? Is my Blog permanently hacked and obstructed from my presence to be able to add or modify anything in it?
I don't really know, but after 5 attempts to contact their help desk, I have given up...
Is there anybody out there?

Armed and Dangerous � Blog Archive � Microsoft tries to recruit me: "Microsoft tries to recruit me"

Technorati tags: ,,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home