Friday, August 26, 2005

In response to all comments in the last couple of weeks...

Hi there! I am Ed. I feel moved from all the responses received a couple of posts ago. Please know a few things about Internet for People Like Us...
We created this team because we saw that there is a need out there to have people come together from all walks of life (Nerds or not, smart or not, rich, poor or in between...)
We work hard at who we are and what we stand for.
We believe that Learning is a never ending process, applicable not to a few, but to ALL...

I believe, faster is not always better...(my teammates might disagree with me, but that is OK too...)
I think we, as a human race can all agree to disagree agreably...Sometimes that just does not happen perfectly... Can you relate?

We believe that Honesty, Integrity, Faith, Valor, Justice, Compassion and other similar values are indispensable in our dealing with others...

These however are solely my thoughts. I own them and they are in no way a reflection of what anybody else, except perhaps my relatives and friends, think about or believe in.
People, including all are free to agree and disagree with me, and I hope that in the future, this could be translated into the many different languages of this our planet, but for now, English, and Perhaps Spanish will have to do.

I could go on and on and on, but I just do not have the time right now.
If you do, please leave a comment and let us know what your thoughts are.
If you don't please leave a smiley, sometimes they are worth a thousand words.
Thanks,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home