Monday, August 22, 2005

Beware of Domain Dupers

Now, this article is one of the reasons I decided to use Bronce2 Platinum Hosting and Technologies for my web site needs.
I can't even begin to tell you how satisfied I am to have hooked up with them!

NewbieHangout
Helping Newbies Create Great Sites
Free Help, Tutorials, RSS Feeds and Graphics
Tips to Raise Your Rank on a $0 budget!

Bronze 2 Platinum Hosting and Technologies
Web Hosting, Domain Name Registration
Custom Design and Development
Helping Small Business Compete with the Big Guy
Since 2001





By Lance Ulanoff
It's been nearly a year since I brought home my newly minted domain. It was so cute. Swaddled in ones and zeros, cuddling its domain suffix. I loved it. It was mine, and I had Yahoo! Small Business to thank for the rock-bottom price ($9.95 a year per domain) and easy setup.

In the past 12 months, I've watched my precious domain do little more than act as a placeholder for my future Web site aspirations. Oh, we had our trials and tribulations. First, there was the time when readers took me to task for using Yahoo!'s service and praising it when there were so many other praiseworthy domain hosting services out there, such as Homestead and 1&1. My domain and I took their slings and arrows as best we could. We knew that Yahoo! was not the only game in town, but it certainly could serve as a model for those looking to bring home their own fresh domains with minimal fuss and expense.

All was good...


Read the rest of the story...

Technorati tags: ,,,

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger Godsdragon said...

hi everyone! thanks so much for the encouragement, and the fierce response to my comments. I also intend to visit you all at some point, but like I said, speed frightens me, so I have to take my time and do things at a moderate pace, so I encourage ya''l to be patient with us...

God is not finished with us yet...
Peace,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home