Friday, July 15, 2005

Getting started...Bloggin 102

I am relatively new at this "business" of Blogging, my first blog is an attempt to bring together a lot of ideas that linger in my mind on a day to day basis, and I thought it would be helpful for me and others to post and publish. Then, as time went on, I discovered 43things.com, were I found a host of friends that made writing and sharing even more interesting than ever before... I became aware that one of the keys to making money online is the establishing of teams and interdependent relationships were everybody wins, to me the opportunities are limitless, You win and I win and everybody wins, that is what Stephen Covey was trying to convey in his Seven Habits book written years ago, but still having an impact in today's business and personal worlds.

So, I thought why not start using what I already know and apply it consistently so I and others can benefit from it all...

This is how I came up with the idea that bring us to the rest of this story...

I was surfing last night at technorati for content for this blog, which is one of the things you and I need to do to develop our knowledge and expertise, besides using our own personality to add to our writing. I found Mr. Clark's easy to read blog ideas then.

As I was reading his blog today, I found his important point so true that I deemed it worthy of posting here.

Links are extremely important as it makes it easy for your readers to find information quickly without having to go much further than they need to. Anyway, here is what he said...
IMPORTANT POINT

3 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I too am relatively new @ this business of "blogging" and just wanted to be the first to post to your blog. I have read Covey, and try to live by the habits daily. I am approaching my blog in a different way, but would love your feedback. As far as making money online, I would love too, its these strings that I am trying to get past. Keep me posted (pardon the pun). I have no idea on linking while commenting, so this is it http://genrenation.blogspot.com/

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Godsdragon said...

Hello captain how are you. Sorry I have not been able to get back with you any sooner. I am honored by you being the first one to post. I am glad you are familiar with Coveys principles. I did not read much tonight on your posts, but the page(s) looked well as far as HTML build, and general aesthetics. I am not sure what you mean by the strings, or what you mean by linking. Could you please elaborate? You probably need to log in into your blogger account if you want to leave an address of your link, you also have the choice to sign in as a different user...Once you are signed in you also have the choice of posting anonymously with or without leaving a link to your site (there is a box that asks you to put your HTML address there) I do believe you do have to leave a valid email address regardless of your other choices. Hope this helps for starters. Keep me posted as well. Bye for now.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Godsdragon said...

I just clicked your hyperlinked name on top of your post and that took me to your profile page where your blog(s) are posted, so that I believe takes care of one of your concerns. Good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home