Friday, July 15, 2005

Blogging 101

Ok, here is the break down on choices to pick up a blog company or software and do it...
Does it make it easier? I think the site and information is great, but, for someone like me, it still could be tweaked a bit more. Anyway, I give lots of credit for the arduous work that it was... I deem the page worthy of my blogging it...
Blog Software Breakdown
Know what is funny? The word 'blog' and its many derivatives as it is now used, is not included in spell checkers, so I will do a search on the word. I have been using Google of course as my primary search engine, Google's spiders seem to have more sense for what I have searched for over the years, but now the company is getting better. I would say that, in my book, Yahoo is a pretty good search machine, but does not quite give the same results... That is my two cents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home